Friday, September 07, 2007

brothel story I

I visited Nevada brothels three times 15+ years ago, during business trips. None of them were great experiences. All the visits ocurred during business trips.

The first time was when I was in Reno for a trade show. I had a free day which I spent driving around Lake Tahoe. As I returned in the afternoon, passing through Carson City, I saw a directional sign pointing to Moonlight Ranch. Although I had not planned for this, I guess I had given some thought to going to such a place. I turned.

The "ranch" was a couple of trailers stuck together, with a nasty high fence in front. I was buzzed in and greeted by a madam who presented a lineup of three girls. I can picture the one I chose. She was blond, about 5'7", not glamorous, but girl-next-door pretty.

Since at age 36 I had never received a blow job, that's what I ordered. Price: $60.

She had me take off my clothing and walk over to a wash basin. There, she inspected my dick and washed it. They don't show that very unsexy part of the transaction on HBO's Cathouse (shot at the same place, now the much fancier Moonlight Bunny Ranch).

Then she got me hard using her hand and rolled on a condom. I think I stood and she knelt. Although I was a newbie, I could tell her technique wasn't very good. Eventually I came.

As I dressed, she said she thought my red Chucks were cute. She was friendly enough. I left feeling a strange mix of elation (at least now I wouldn't die without ever having been blown) and sadness (I might die without ever getting a good blow job).

6 comments:

D said...

Lately, I'm into the blow job. For along time a preferred intercourse. Changing one's mind can be a good thing.

Fusion said...

I left feeling a strange mix of elation (at least now I wouldn't die without ever having been blown) and sadness (I might die without ever getting a good blow job).

Damned if you do, damned if you didn't, eh Al?

Writeprocrastinator said...

"Since at age 36 I had never received a blow job, that's what I ordered."

What kind of hell on Earth was that?

Cue Colonel Kurtz-

"the horror...the horror."

Al Sensu said...

At that point I had been married 18 years. Three years later she figured out she should go to bat for the other team. Kind of explained some stuff.

Tara Tainton said...

Wow... all the more tantalizing because I live in Nevada at the moment and I have yet to experience one of the local brothels that one hears so much about. Of course, I hadn't considered the idea of BAD sex! ewwww. :)

The Countess said...

That sounded so rote and mechanical. I have heard that men get their cocks washed before the women do anything. I know that the women wash their breasts after each session.

So unsexy.

I did like that she complimented you on your sneakers. That was cute.