Saturday, September 08, 2007

brothel story II

My second Nevada brothel visit happened during a trip through Idaho. Planning the trip -- and this was years before the Internet and MapQuest -- I realized that instead of spending a night in Twin Falls, Idaho, I could be in Jackpot, Nevada.

I stayed at Cactus Pete's, and had an enormous room for $25. It was rib buffet night, so a filling, if not gourmet quality, dinner cost $6.99. I played a few hands of blackjack and then, without having planned it, set out into the night to find a brothel. I don't remember, but I must have done some research to know that the closest town with a whorehouse was Wells, about an hour south.

Arriving in Wells close to midnight, I found Donna's Ranch. I don't remember the lineup. I do remember the girl I selected, but not her name. She was tall and black. A standard "party" would cost $100. She did try to talk me into a longer party including time in the hot tub. I didn't find the idea of hot tubbing in a whorehouse appealing, so I passed and she took me to her room.

The deal was half-and-half, including two positions. This was going to be a major breakthrough for me as the only position I had experienced in 37 years was missionary. Half-and-half meant there was oral and intercourse.

After the usual prelim of inspection and washing, on went the rubber and the sucking commenced. This girl was definitely more talented than the last one I had encountered. Once she got me going, I entered her in mish.

After a while she said it was time to switch. Now I didn't know what to do. She got on all fours and I got the idea. She reached back and positioned me to enter her from behind. I guess I was being timid, because she yelled back, "C'mon, fuck me!" So I started pounding and, voila, I came.

This was certainly a better experience than the previous one, but still not great. I think it was because there was really no social interaction. I had already become a regular strip club patron, and always enjoyed those evenings when there was a dancer I could talk to as well as get good dances with.

I returned to Cactus Pete's close to 2 a.m. Bleary-eyed the next morning, I played some blackjack before heading north. I attended to business in Twin Falls and found the spot where Evil Knievel tried to rocket across the Snake River before heading west to Boise.

2 comments:

Tara Tartly said...

"This was certainly a better experience than the previous one, but still not great. I think it was because there was really no social interaction. I had already become a regular strip club patron, and always enjoyed those evenings when there was a dancer I could talk to as well as get good dances with."

so, tell me, al...what do you like to talk about?

Al Sensu said...

It's funny, with the dancers, it's never sexy talk... just small talk about our lives, if she's willing, or just about the club and her work.

But for you and I, if we ever met I think the talking would be all over.