Wednesday, November 15, 2006

i'm so tired

I've been so work-focused lately that I come home, have dinner, watch an hour of TV and nod off, get up, walk the dog, get undressed, go to bed.

Then before falling asleep, I'll have this idea that I'm a bit horny, so maybe I'll try rubbing one off. Haven't done it for a couple of days -- and until recently I never missed a day -- so I start.

Then sometime later, I wake up and realize I fell asleep with my hand around my dick.

So sad.

Good night.

6 comments:

Katie Schwartz said...

sweet dreams, sensu! you're so funny! not sad at all

Anonymous said...

Read my blog darling, it will help you to get off...LOL

Al Sensu said...

Katie - thanks as always for your encouragement.

Carly - such a wonderful comment-whore thing to say, but I can't find your blog. Your profile is blocked. Do it right and comment again with your URL.

Anonymous said...

Now that is true exhaustion when you can't even finish yourself off. Hope you get some rest soon.

Tara Tainton said...

Ha! Reminds me of the time I was sneaking myself a bit of "me time" in an upstairs bedroom while my former husband was downstairs (we definitely didn't have a good sex life together). I felt so good afterwards that I fell asleep... only to later be found by him with my pants down around my ankles and my legs hanging off the side of the bed. He still didn't figure out just what I'd been up to... ;)

xoxo
TAra

Al Sensu said...

Tara - Hmm, he thought you fell asleep while undressing?