Saturday, January 10, 2009

Advice: I'm Not Perfect

Q:
i m married and had a child of 3 month. i can not do sex more then once at a time.......... shape of my panic is nerrow at the edge. I can do masterbat several times in a day...........but not sex............and my penic band down if my wife ride me wile sex ............ she never complains..........and she had orgazm also........but i think i m not perfect..........wht can i do?


A:
Believe me, none of us is perfect.

Make sure your penis doesn't bend too much! If she's facing you, next time have her face away from you (reverse cowgirl) and see if it is more comfortable. I wouldn't worry that you only cum one time when having sex vs. several times in a day masturbating. Maybe the positions you use aren't giving you the right stimulation. Consider asking your wife to jerk you off after she has her orgasm.

No comments: