Wednesday, September 05, 2007

tmi tuesday #99


Been a while since I did one of these, but this week's questions amused me.

1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?

Mango chicken.

2. How much cash is in your purse/wallet right now?

$81. Enough for four topless lap dances and a buck for the dancer on stage. Or a nice dinner for me and the wife. Hmmm...

3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like?

I should be that unlucky.

4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"?

No. Everyone and every situation is different. But, when you open Pandora's box, as it were, it's hard to close the door.

5. Describe your sex life in two words.

Fucking great.

Bonus (as in optional): Would you/have you ever paid money for sex?

Yes. I mentioned the first time in an earlier post. I have paid for oral perhaps 6 times and intercourse 3 times. Most were not great experiences. If you include erotic massage/handjobs, I don't have a count, but these have ranged from from mediocre to fabulous.

No comments: