Monday, December 01, 2008

Advice: How Do I Give a Better Blow Job?

Q:
I need help. I haven't had much experience in the bed, and it shows. Went i went down on my man for the first (and last) time, i had absolutely no idea what to do. and he didn't cum. he loves me enough to be patient, but he's quite shy and isn't comfortable with telling me/showing me exactly how he wants to be touched. I know everyone has different tastes when it comes to oral sex, but could you give me the basic guidelines to the most mind blowing blow job ever?

I love him and i want to make him happy.
please help.

A:
You need to know that not every guy will come from a blow job. And the fact that he didn't isn't proof you weren't bringing him pleasure. Of course, since he's a Silent Sam, it's also possible he wasn't having a good time.

I have to state here that while no-one wants to have to give constant instructions to their partners, we are each unique in how we're built and what we respond to, so it's really unfair to yourself and your partner to refrain from some amount of guidance and feedback.

There are a number of great guides to giving b.j.s on the web, so I won't try to top them. Try here and here and here and here and here.

I would say, for starters, be careful to shield your teeth. Relax and enjoy yourself. If you think of this is a big lollipop or ice cream pop it's hard to go wrong.

Bless you for wanting to please him this way. And by the way, what is he doing for you orally?




No comments: