Monday, April 27, 2009

Advice: Sex Toys for Larger Folks

Q:
we have been married over thirty yrs. nature has taken its course and i have some health issues. but we keep trying anyway. my question is that we are two large people and we need any info an sexual toys and strap-ons that will help us be all that we can be. we both love sex to its full extent. she loves dildos that are a little more real and i have become a little partial to toys myself. basically we need to know if a company somewhere makes toys for the larger people of this earth,strapon sizes are to small. can you help us.


A:
Good for you! I'm afraid I don't know if there's a sex toy source specializing in bigger stuff. My advice is to try Good Vibrations. They have great customer service and if they don't have what you need, they probably know who does. They are totally sex-positive and you should feel very comfortable talking with them openly about your needs.

No comments: