Thursday, August 16, 2007

i like cleavage, but...

You can't really see it in this crappy cell phone pic, but this young thing entered a major trade show in New York wearing very short raggedy cutoffs that displayed a good inch of bottom cleavage. It was the worst of the many fashion disasters seen during the week.

It's great that "anything goes" now in clothing and hair styles, but the total lack of rules works against those who lack taste and judgment.

It's not that I don't have a typically male reaction to barely-clad bazongs, but a certain woman I saw who wore a black scoop-neck top with just a hint of cleavage and no VBLs*, a gray a-line skirt, and black pumps, qualified as tasteful and extremely sexy. Too bad I didn't get a picture of her.

*visible bra lines

2 comments:

Katie Schwartz said...

I tend to think less leaves more for the imagination to explore. rhymey, I know. still. I love a bit of cleav. believe it or not, I prefer a conservative look for myself. shocking, isn't it?!

Al Sensu said...

I am not at all surprised.