Friday, March 06, 2009

Advice: Panty Fetish

Q:
I am a man with a panty fetish. I mainly like to wear womens underwear, bras, pantyhose but sometimes i like to dress up. I am really nervous to shop for them! so my question is, How can I get my own panties w/o going online to buy? And my second question is how can I spice up my little fetish? I have been dressing in these things for about 2 years and all I do is wear them under clothes and stuff. So is there any advice you have for me to spice it all up a little? My third question would how can enjoy a little anal play w/o a partner or dildo/buttplug?

A:
It's easy for you to buy panties in person. Lots of men buy lingerie for their women, so you won't seem out of place when shopping at Victoria's Secret, or wherever you choose.

How you spice it up is really determined by your comfort level. If you don't currently have a lover, do you have a female friend who is very open? You two could have a lingerie party together -- try things on for each other and so on. Who knows where that could lead?

As to your last question, it's really a matter of reach. If you are on your own and don't want to use a toy, the only solution I can think of is to lube up a finger and stick it there. Not everyone can accomplish that and I'm personally not tempted to try.

No comments: